Get Help With Your Car Wreck By
Calling Wil Now
5 Things You Should Never Do After a Car Wreck
1. Never lie about what happened
2. Never resist an offer to be examined for injuries - seek medical attention as soon as possible.
3. Never give a written or recorded statement to the insurance representative.
4. Do not admit to anything - you may think you're at fault but it's best to talk with a lawyer beforehand.
5. Never agree to a settlement without consulting a lawyer - it is important to talk with a lawyer as soon as possible to help you navigate the situation.
Dealing with car wrecks can be complex and stressful. If you have been involved in a car wreck and have questions call Wil today. Wil is glad to help answer any of your questions and help navigate the complex legal process.