1. Never lie about what happened. If unsure say "I'm not sure what happened".
2. Never resist an offer to be examined for injuries - seek medical attention as soon as possible and listen to your health care providers advice.
3. Never give a written or recorded statement to the insurance representative.
4. Do not admit anything - you may think you're at fault but it's best to talk with a lawyer beforehand.
5. Never agree to a settlement without consulting a lawyer -it is important to talk with a lawyer as soon as possible to help you navigate the situation.
Dealing with Auto Accidents can be complex and stressful. If you have been involved in an Auto Accident and have questions call us today. Wil is glad to help answer any of your questions.
Are you on Social Media? If so, be sure to check out this article: Is Social Media Costing You Money? Why you should stay offline after an injury accident.
Attorney Wil Alexander wants to keep you up to date with new legal developments and other news. Please be advised these blog posts do not constitute legal advice and you should always consult a lawyer with your legal questions.